Here are the 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30. Completed! Click on each to read about it.
- Move out of my little apartment.
Do something awesome for my 30th birthday. Go on a cruise or travel out of the country. Save more money. Meet a fellow blogger.
- Take a sign language class.
Pay for someone else at a drive-thru. Buy a crockpot. Try a new vegetable.
- Try a new fruit.
Do something outdoorsy.
- Host a themed party.
Go to the Holocaust Museum.
- Sing karaoke.
Actually run (at least make an attempt) a 5K. Go skating.
- Go camping.
Ride a mechnical bull. Floss more.
- Post a nice note like in Operation Beautiful.
- Get my Master’s degree.
- Do something “green.”
Do something “artsy.” Get engaged.
- Try a new recipe (that’s not a dessert).
- Go to the library for books instead of Borders.
Visit a fortune teller/palm reader/psychic.
- Go to a concert.
- Buy a mixer.
Pet a wolf.
More Posts (because some things were so awesome they needed multiple posts):
- 30 Before 30
- Howl With the Wolves…So They Don’t Eat You
- Party Over at Aly’s Place
- Wolves Are the New Lap Dogs
- 30 Before 30: New and Improved
- Flossing Followup
- The Night I Screamed “Yee-haw!”