My 30 Before 30 List was so much fun, I created a 35 Before 35 List.
Learn a language. Donate my hair to Beautiful Lengths.
- Go to Las Vegas or Atlantic City.
Go to the Renaissance Faire. Get married. Have a baby. (A girl. Boys will be returned for store credit.) Try fried green tomatoes. Visit Dylan’s Candy Bar in NYC.
- Stay in a haunted hotel/house/prison.
Fly in a wind tunnel. Send a message in a bottle. Eat a homemade Pop-Tart.
- Find the best blueberry muffin recipe out there. (Please send your submissions.)
- Go to a parade. (Maybe the Sweet Potato Queens Parade?)
Taste pie from Baltimore’s Dangerously Delicious Pies.
- Go whitewater rafting.
Eat a deep-fried Snickers. Touch a dolphin.
- Visit the 9-11 site.
- Find the best fruit margarita.
Visit a state I’ve never visited (as an adult). Meet a fellow blogger. Bake muffins from the 100 Muffins, 1 Mix book. See Evil Dead the Musical. Take a cruise or trip out of the country. Visit SeaWorld. See The Addams Family. Go to New Orleans.
- Watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Ride an elephant.
Take the Army PT test…again. Or run a 5k.
- Grow a plant.
Do something outdoorsy. Go to a concert.
- Go to Italy or England.