I’m a 32-year-old woman…who isn’t sure when she crossed the threshold of girlhood into womanhood.
Maybe it was when I…
- Got a grown-up job as a technical writer.
- Survived an earthquake.
- Cuddled with a wolf and a dolphin.
- Married Kiefer Sutherland after 5 excruciatingly long years.
- Suffered two miscarriages.
- Realized preparing for the zombie apocalypse meant more than hoarding chocolate.
Most likely, it was after my body could no longer handle eating Pop-Tarts every day without some
weight gain retaliation.
What I Will Blog About?
Desserts. Movies. My husband Kiefer and my two stepsons Boo and Radley. And our baby girl who’s on the way!
Time permitting, I’ll probably also write about these things:
Likes: Penguins, Books, Movies (especially horror), Halloween, Ellipses, Serial Commas, Cats, Cookies, Chocolate, Cupcakes, Motorcycles, Butterflies, Pop-Tarts
Dislikes: Coffee, Cucumbers, Cantaloupes, Chocolate Oranges, Food Contamination (Plates with dividers are my best friend. I hate my food touching.)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!