First, let me apologize to all you readers. After looking at some of my most popular search terms, I realized…
- I’m not writing about what you want to read.
- I’m not answering your questions.
I am so sorry for my blogger shortcomings. My blog is just barely over a year old (my 1-year anniversary was Friday). I’m still learning.
What You Want to Read More Of
- Zombie cupcakes—Genius. I’ll look for a recipe.
- Reverse psychology on men—I’ll read another Mars and Venus book.
- Fruits that can enlarge a penis—Bananas. Duh.
- Pop-Tarts ice cream—I think I love you. Reveal yourself.
Does Ben and Jerry’s Mud Pie ice cream have mud in it? You’re an idiot.
Can Edy’s fruit bars be eaten before colonoscopies? Dude, the less you eat the better.
Does Barney from HIMYM have a boyfriend? I feel responsible for this confusion. In the early blogging days, I blogged about Barney quite a bit. Anyways, Barney is not real. Sorry for the confusion. Also…You’re an idiot.
Quick and Handy Navigation
I think I lost my sanity.—You won’t find it here.
I luv to piss my knickers.—May I recommend this? People still say “knickers?”
I love wet socks.—BOLD-FACED LIE! Nobody loves wet socks. Nobody.
Pick up line: You’re yummy.—May I recommend singling out the arms?
Boob closeup and Bombastic Boobies—Right here: Zombie boob.