Schools are nearly out for the summer. Students and teachers everywhere are rejoicing. Even those of us not in education have something to look forward to: not getting stuck behind school buses.
To celebrate school’s end properly, I had to get into a school frame of mind. I did that by watching The Breakfast Club.
I broke down what I learned into 2 categories. Here’s Part 1: Student Edition.
- If you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
- Fake IDs aren’t for buying alcohol. They’re used so you can vote.
- Back in the day, principals could crack skulls. Consider yourself lucky.
- The best way to keep your dope from catching on fire is to put it in someone’s underwear.
Here’s Part 2: Adult Edition.
- “Eat my shorts,” originally came from Bender. That means Bart Simpson is a poser.
- Wrestlers don’t wear tights. They wear the required uniform…which is tights.
- If you’re getting divorced, don’t use your kids against each other. Your daughter will start dating the bad boy.
- Don’t pressure your kid to tape another kid’s butt cheeks together.
And most importantly, I learned that “We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better are hiding it.”
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Buy a 3D printer, copy the dog, and send the duplicate with your brother.”—Ironic Mom