My brother Lunchbox and I always talk about movies. It’s pretty much the only thing we talk about. Besides Percy Q. Poodle.
Thoughtsy: How’s the West Coast?
Thoughtsy: How’s the fiance?
Thoughtsy: How’s Percy?
Thoughtsy: Seen any good movies lately?
Lunchbox: Did you see Perks of Being a Wallflower? We had dinner with the Chboskys.
Lunchbox: The writer and director of the movie.
Thoughtsy: Did you just name drop?
I’d been saving my write up of the movie for a special occasion, and I’m pretty sure that conversation counts. Mark this as the day that I began my journey towards linking myself to Kevin Bacon through 6 degrees.
Here’s what I learned from the movie:
- Have a living room dance routine prepared for homecoming.
- At parties, don’t eat the brownies.
- If you do eat the brownies, you’ll crave milkshakes.
- Always let the guy pick the makeout music.
Most importantly, I learned that we accept the love we think we deserve.
I am a slacker. Some awards were bestowed upon me, and I haven’t passed them along to others. But Thy and Misty gave me the swift kick in the booty that I needed.
They gave me this:
But with great power comes great responsibility. Here are my responsibilities:
- Post a link to blogger who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself that are not widely known.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
Let’s start with Thy and why she’s awesome.
- She laughs in the face of her chocolate allergy.
- She’s a good mom. How do I know? Her kids send me thank you notes.
- She remembers Pete.
Now let’s talk about why Misty is awesome.
- She went to the Renaissance Festival with me when no one else would go. ::pouty-face::
- She has mad weekly whacked camera skill
zs. (I tried to be cool and use the Z, but it just didn’t feel right.)
- She can use the term “Lawyered!” and it’ll actually be true.
Moving on to the nominees…
And now the 7 things about myself that are not widely known.
- I’m allergic to cats, but I still have one.
- I say “dude” when I drink.
- I’m still depressed that I can’t have any more Borders Cocoa Trios.
- I don’t like carbonated drinks.
- I got back together with Kiefer.
- I ate frozen yogurt 4 times last week.
- I could have toured (running lights, not singing) for the 3 Irish Tenors in college, but I chose school.
You know what? Streeeeeeetch. I’m kinda tired of writing. Are you kinda tired of reading? Yaaaaawn.