Every night I have the same dream. I dream of a world full of my favorite desserts. A world where…
- Cookies and cream ice cream flows freely,
- Smores marshmallows are golden brown,
- Carrot cake is considered a vegetable,
- Every day is Halloween,
- Pop-Tarts grow on trees,
- Cupcakes fall from the sky with tiny parachutes,
- Key lime pie sprouts from the ground, and
- It rains fun-flavored martinis.
Today I woke up and thought my dream was about to come true when I saw this:
Pop-Tart vodka? With sprinkles inside? If that is possible, anything is possible!
Then I saw it wasn’t real.
Some things just aren’t funny.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: The Hipster and Misty’s exchange starting here.