When we found out Boo watched 21 Jump Street with his cousin, we asked what he thought of the movie.
Boo’s Review of 21 Jump Street: “A guy’s penis gets shot off!”
And because the last time I
saw Channing Tatum was in Magic Mike witnessed a penis injury was in Piranha, I decided to watch 21 Jump Street. Here’s what I learned:
- Inappropriate Frisbee throwing and duck feeding are police matters.
- When you’re a cop, you deal more with homeless dudes than car chases and explosions.
- 37 Jump Street just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
- You have the right to be an attorney. That’s in the Miranda Rights.
- Every good party needs a compost.
- Glee made the cool kids uncool.
And because it’s back-to-school season, the most important thing I learned involves bookbag etiquette. Two strapping is uncool. One strap is alright. But no strap it if you can.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Right?! I will have some pumpkin-flavored creamer in my pumpkin-flavored coffee after I use the bathroom with my pumpkin-scented plug-in and wash my hands with my pumpkin-scented soap. While cooking pumpkin soup and sipping on a pumpkin-flavored mojito. Aaauuuggghhh.”—Joy2wrld