Super-sound it out-Bowwwwwl?
What’s that? It was yesterday? Huh.
Guess I missed it because I was celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day. Priorities, you know.
Just kidding! I watched the
commercials Superbowl. Was anyone else disappointed in the commercials? I pinpointed a few reasons they fell short this year:
- That cute little Darth Vader kid was missing. Seinfeld and Uncle Jesse didn’t stand a chance.
- No one licked anyone else’s Dorito-covered fingers.
- Clint Eastwood, why so serious?
- Weego the Rescue Dog’s beer-fetching trick was used as pet slave labor. Couldn’t someone have given that little dog a treat?
At least I had crack cookies to console me. No, not these crack cookies, new crack cookies.
The original recipe for these cookies came from Princess’s sister, but every time I make it, I use different candy.
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of melted butter (2 tbsp more if dough is too dry)
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 25 Raspberry Hershey’s Kisses or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Smash Kisses, Reese’s Cups, or the candy of your choice. (This is also a good stress reliever.) Mix all of the ingredients together. Roll into balls on place on parchment paper. Bake at 325 degrees for about 13 minutes.
As you can see, the recipe is super easy and follows my rule not to use more than 5 ingredients.
Enjoy cookies with Chocovine pictured. Yum!