impatiently wait for Netflix to send me what I expect will be the ultimate holiday movie—The Gingerdead Man—I watched another holiday movie: Elf.
Here’s what I learned:
- Gum on the street is not free candy.
- Santa is a jerk. Why doesn’t he just give Buddy a ride home? Instead he has to travel by iceberg from the North Pole to New York.
- Don’t talk to or hug strangers. Especially raccoons. They will cut you.
- Elves only need 40 minutes of sleep a night. (Note to self: Hire an elf-nanny once the baby is born.)
- The breakfast of champions elf style consists of Pop-Tarts, spaghetti, and maple syrup.
Hmmm…Pop-Tarts…I think I’m part elf.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “I would never be able to leave PopTarts on my bedside table. Oliver would eat the whole box. And get his head stuck in the box.”—Kitten Thunder’s Girl