Last night as I flipped through the TV channels, I almost stopped on Piranhaconda. Almost.
Surely Michael Madsen from Reservoir Dogs wouldn’t lead me astray, right?
Well, I don’t know why I came here tonight….
After reading that Piranhaconda was a sequel to Sharktopus, I decided I really should watch the movies in order and ended up watching The Sound of Music instead.
Here’s what I learned from the movie:
- A doe is a female deer.
- Carrie Underwood, bless her heart, can sing beautifully, but she can’t act.
- Austrians don’t eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Just jam sandwiches.
- Singing loudly drowns out thunder.
- “I smoke a big cigar” is probably code for something dirty.
- Hills don’t just have eyes, they’re alive.
- Some people don’t like festive wrapping paper. They prefer brown paper packages tied up with strings.
- Vampire Bill Compton can sing.
Most importantly, I learned Maria and I have very different favorite things. Who the heck likes copper kettles? I’m totally with her on the crisp apple strudels though.
My song would go something like, “Sprinkles on Pop-Tarts and icing on cupcakes….”
What are your favorite things?