Sometimes I’m too focused. Sometimes that’s a good thing, but sometimes it’s a bad thing. For example, I love the movie Empire Records so much that I forget other movies exist.
So when Darla reminded me that Mark from Empire Records is in other movies, like Can’t Hardly Wait , I rewatched it. And I realized that EVERYONE is in that movie.
Every. One. Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Marshall from How I Met Your Mother, Joy from My Name Is Earl, Les from Newsies, and the list just keeps going.
Anyways, the first 5 minutes of the movie reminded me why it’s awesome: Pop-Tarts.
Any movie with Pop-Tarts is my kind of movie.
Here’s what I learned:
- You’re destined to be with someone if you’re both eating Pop-Tarts. (I recently applied this knowledge in my life.)
- You know what kind of girls are in college? Girls who used to be in high school.
- If your friend tells you you’re prettier than Gwyneth Paltrow, your friend is lying.
- Beer doesn’t go bad. It just tastes like that (i.e., bad).
- You should always carry a bookbag full of sex stuff because you’ll never know when you’ll lose your virginity.
- There are plenty of trolley cars in the sea.
- The song “Mandy” is about Barry Manilow’s dog.
Most importantly, I learned that Fate only takes you so far, the rest is upto you.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Do you think the gum is so expensive because it doubles as plane repair adhesive?”—GoJulesGo