Please give her a warm welcome today. If you’re nice to her, she’ll probably make you one of her chief chipmunks.
When Thoughtsy asked if I’d write a “Movies Teach Us” guest post, I didn’t hesitate. Movies have taught me so much. Thanks to the silver screen, I wasn’t long in this world before learning that killer bees really can kill, Reese’s Pieces are otherworldly-level yummy, and men fall in love with girls who actually would let you put them in a corner if it was up to them.
I recently watched my all-time favorite movie for the
10th 20th 30th time, and I thought it would be the perfect pick for today.
Here’s what I learned:
- “Showing a little skin” will only prolong your realization that yes, that hot guy who likes to shop really is gay.
- The correct pronunciation of “Hatians” is HAY-tee-uns.
- If you don’t wear your most capable-looking outfit, you will fail that driver’s test.
- Only yellow plaid goes with yellow plaid.
- They don’t speak Mexican in El Salvador.