To deal with my Blarney withdraw, I went shopping. And I watched movies. Lots and lots of movies.
Starting with Pitch Perfect, here’s what I learned:
- Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man who sings like a boy.
- People work at radio stations because they like stacking CDs.
- Prince’s butt is so small that you can hold it with only one hand.
- Boone’s Farm doubles as blood.
- Horizontal running does not count as cardio.
Pitch Perfect reminded me too much of Blarney (because she sings), so I had to watch another movie to cheer me up: Drop Dead Fred.
Here’s what I learned:
- When cleaning dog poo off the carpet, it’s important to wear a dress and high heel shoes.
- You know a guy loves you when he throws spaghetti in a restaurant with you.
- Imaginary friends will play pirates with you.
- Eventually, imaginary friends leave.
Then I started to panic. Blarney was a pirate for Halloween once. And now she was gone. What if she was imaginary?!?!
Then the movie showed me that imaginary friends wipe boogers on your face. And Blarney never did that. Phew!
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Okay, I’m here. I will walk you through this. DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH POP TARTS?! This is no time to be a hero!”—Lisa Newlin