Last Friday I went to a “Slumber Party.” To continue the theme, that night I watched For a Good Time Call….
Little did I know that it was a movie about love between friends, loving yourself, and…Kevin Smith and Seth Rogen jerking off. Ok, so maybe I saw that last one coming. Pun intended.
- Never leave empty cups in your car.
- If you leave an empty cup in your car, don’t let anyone pee in it.
- If someone does pee in the empty cup in the car, don’t distract her…unless you want pee in your hair.
- Panties tied together make excellent streamers.
- Girls can chest-bump, too.
- Phone sex jobs don’t offer health insurance.
- You know you love someone when you see their hair on your soap and you don’t get mad.
Most importantly, I learned that becoming a phone sex operator takes training. And that training must be reminscient of Dirty Dancing. The only thing missing was the lift.
Favorite Comments From Last Post: “I think the number is 19.4, the .4 being one time where you perform CPR on someone. My research is just as scientific as Cosmo’s.”—The Cannibalistic Nerd
“Good grief! I’m glad this is your blog and not mine. I have probably kissed 1000 men before finding my husbands. Yes, I said husbands (plural)…. I hope nobody leaves you because of me. Signed, your slutty friend and professional bride.”—Linda Medrano