So you’re probably wondering if I completed my Final Destination Halloween Movie Marathon.
Or maybe you weren’t wondering.
But you are now, aren’t ya?
I did not finish it before Halloween. Travel for work interfered. Stupid work…always interfering with my blogging.
You all should take up a collection so I can quit work and just blog all the time. Anyone want to take the lead on that? Anyone? Hello?
Anyways…here’s what I learned from the Final Destination series:
- If the song “Highway to Hell” comes on the radio, stop driving. Immediately.
- Never drive across a bridge. It’ll collapse.
- Never go through a carwash. You might drown.
- Never go into a home improvement store. You’ll get shot with a nail gun.
- If you call Buddha “fat,” his statue will fall on your head and kill you.
- When your horseshoe diamond ring falls in the garbage disposal, just let it go. Let it go, my friend.
Most importantly, I learned not to ignore the signs. Sometimes they’re subtle signs; sometimes they’re obvious signs, and sometimes you need to fill in the blanks. For example, “Do Not Enter” actually means “Do Not Enter…because you’re about to be impaled.”
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “I love it when you get a little mushy on here. It makes me feel warm like someone light a blow torch in my colon. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your amazing family!”—Brittany