A few months ago, a Netflix movie perked my interest: ThanksKilling. So I added it to my queue…and waited. Waited until it was nearly Thanksgiving to watch the holiday-themed movie.
I would call this a B movie, but that seems like an insult to Evil Dead. So this is a C movie. Possibly even a D movie.
- Turkeys can talk…and kill.
- Killer turkeys will drink your blood like cranberry sauce.
- Killer turkeys make bad puns. Like ax-cidently killing someone with an ax.
- Bunnies commit suicide by throwing themselves in campfires.
- Turkeys wear extra small gravy-flavored condoms.
Uh…yeah…. When this movie started, it was so bad that it was good. But the Killer Turkey having sex… ::shudder:: That ruined it for me.
And I was just about to turn it off when I saw this:
Then it got even better. The college girl mistakes the Killer Turkey for her dad.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And beware of killer turkeys!
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “The repetition of the line ‘I know exactly where we are’ was like a car ride with Mr T. So was the need for Dramamine.”—ThyPolar’s Life