Guess where I live? About 20 minutes from Burkittsville.
That’s your cue to react one of two ways:
- OH MY GOD, THOUGHTSY! Have you ever seen the Blair Witch?
The answer is No. I’ve never seen the Blair Witch. Originally, I was going to go hiking and look for her this past weekend. But Ozzy puppy gets car sick if he’s in the car for more than 10 minutes, so I didn’t go.
It wasn’t because I was scared or anything. That definitely wasn’t it.
Instead I rewatched The Blair Witch Project.
- While you’re doing a documentary interview, your child will pick his nose and eat the boogers. ::gag::
- Boys are gross and will videotape you peeing.
- Take Dramamine before watching the movie.
- “I know exactly where we are” means you’re lost.
And most importantly, pack tissues. And use ’em.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “I always wonder if Limited Edition food items will be worth a lot in 20-30 years.”—Cannibalistic Nerd