Roll call! Is everyone present and accounted for? Did anyone blow up while playing with fireworks? Kiefer nearly took out a car and a neighbor’s house before he decided to leave the fireworks to the professionals.
Anyways…Somersaulting Through Life bestowed upon me the Creative Chaos Award. Thank you!
Now I need to…
- Thank the person who gave you the award. Done!
- Take your best shot at 3 tasks listed below.
- Nominate some other bloggers and recent followers.
What are 3 weird things you do?
- Pick the white seeds out of a watermelon. I heard they make you pregnant with watermelon babies.
- As soon as a DVD movie starts, I get up for drinks or snacks. Why I don’t get them during the previews baffles me.
- I usually only hiccup twice.
Why do you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask, “What? No coffee?”
I don’t drink coffee. So I’ve never said that. But if a glass is half full of something yummy, like a milkshake, I may ask, “Who the hell drank half of my milkshake?”
You find yourself in a desolate place when the car breaks down. You have no phone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It’s 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your underpants and why?
What makes you think I wear underpants?
I’m passing the award along to a couple recent followers as well as some bloggers who I think will have interesting answers to these questions, not just the underpants one. Annnnnd…I probably just scared off my recent followers….
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “The key to get crazy people to stop talking is to be even crazier than they are. So she says she threatened her boyfriend with a butcher knife? You say that you killed the last guy who cheated on you with a cheese grater. Then enjoy your relaxing massage in stunned silence.”—KaysFairyTale