Woo-hoo! We’re one-third of the way through the summer, and Kiefer hasn’t mentioned camping. I may have dodged the camping bullet for the fourth year in a row.
For those of you who will be camping (ha ha), remember to look out for Big Foot. By watching Harry and the Hendersons, I’ve compiled a list of things you should know about Big Foot:
- Big Foot can learn to sit. But if you like your couch, don’t teach him that trick.
- When tracking Big Foot, the sheer size of the foot print isn’t enough. You have to taste the fur to be sure it’s a Big Foot print.
- Big Foot is super stinky.
- By bathing him in your neighbor’s pool, you avoid clogging your shower drains with hair.
- He does an excellent impression of an ambulance siren if you’re stuck in traffic.
- Big Foot likes McDonalds fish and fries. Not burgers.
Most importantly, you should know Big Foot probably belongs to PETA. He will judge you for your furs and mounted deer heads.
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Does this mean that kiefer is still sleeping on the couch?”—Girl in a Food Frenzy