Hi. My name is Thoughtsy, and I’m addicted to sweets.
It’s so good to finally admit that. Keeping it a secret has been such a burden.
To help break my dessert addiction, I watched the movie The Stuff. I thought it might scare some sense into me.
This movie is about a new dessert that’s healthy, so people start eating lots of it, and then the dessert takes over everyone’s minds.
Here’s what I learned:
- Never eat something that bubbles out of the ground.
- Beware of any product with advertisements featuring models wearing swimsuits and fur coats.
- No normal person needs dessert at 2:30 AM. Not even me.
- Eating shaving cream will make you puke.
- The Stuff is like a tick. Burn it with a match and it’ll release you.
Fvaorite Comment From Last Post: “Wow. You must REALLY feel bad about him leaving. You gave him your poptart?? Oh Thoughtsy. I hope he realizes how much you must TRULY love him! I don’t think Keifer has ever even gotten your poptart. Right?”—Misty’s Laws