After a recent trial with MyFoodDiary.com, I learned a few things about my eating habits:
- I eat a lot.
- Sometimes I don’t get enough iron.
- I seldom eat enough protein.
- I eat entirely too much sugar.
So I decided to
cut back on sugar eat more protein. You know what has protein and is healthy? Larabars.
- Cherry Pie Bar: I do like cherry pie. I wish it was a cherry-pie-with-ice-cream bar.
- Blueberry Muffin Bar: I love blueberry muffins, so I was really excited to try it. But it wasn’t sweet enough for me.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar: I don’t think it really tasted like cookie dough. Except for the texture. I still liked it though.
- Carrot Cake: This was ok. Unfortunately, it was missing the cream cheese icing.
If you’ve never tasted a Larabar, you should know they’re not crunchy. They’re soft and chewy, which I prefer. I liked the Cherry Pie flavor the best.
I want to try the Chocolate Coconut Chew and Key Lime Pie bars, but they continue to elude me.
Has anyone heard of a key lime pie conspiracy? First I can’t find the Key Lime Pie vodka, and now the Larabar…Is there a shortage of key limes?
Favorite Comment From Last Post: “Well, you could always get the zombies drunk.”—You Fancy Me Mad