Have you seen Prawn and Quartered’s Guilty Pleasure Movie Contest? Well, my movie made it to the next round!
So I’m asking you to vote for Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog.
For those of you who haven’t seen it, I’m doing a special Movies Teach Us post to help persuade you. Here’s what I learned:
- To be an evil villian, you need an evil laugh.
- The evil laugh is so important that you may need to hire a vocal coach.
- Captain Hammer’s hammer is not his fists. The hammer is his…you know.
- If someone is stabbing a spork into his leg while you talk about your boyfriend, the spork-stabber has a crush on you.
Other reasons to vote for this movie include the following:
Dr. Horrible has a blog. Show your support. Bloggers, unite! Barney DoogieNeil Patrick Harris is in it.
- Nathan Fillon is in it. Jen, this bullet is specifically for you.
But don’t take my word for it (Reading Rainbow reference), you can watch it through Netflix’s Instant Viewing if it’ll make you feel more honest.
Favorite Comment from Previous Post: “Thoughtsy, I love chocolate. I love coconut. And now, I’ve discovered I love you and possibly crack.”—Queeniesaurus