I love watching horror movies.
And by “love,” I mean sometimes I cover my eyes or bury my head in the Kiefer’s shoulder. (You know what makes me feel better? Gift baskets. With Pop-Tarts.)
I watched the first Paranormal Activity movie* by myself. Big mistake.
That night when I (maybe) kicked the sheet off, I freaked out that it was an evil spirit (probably).
So no way am I watching the third movie alone. Kiefer
volunteered was volunteered (by me) to watch the third movie with me…which meant he had to watch the first two movies.
Let me start by telling you what I learned about Kiefer.
Kiefer: The dog better not get hurt.
Me: Do you or do you not see the baby in the crib?
Here’s what we learned from the movies:
- Filming a movie documentary style makes it true.
- This movie is a true story that totally happened to my best friend’s cousin’s boyfriend’s sister.
- Always make someone else sleep closer to the door.
- Tie yourself to the bed so demons can’t pull you off.
- Don’t leave Ouija boards laying around for demons to play with.
The most important thing I learned is that if an evil spirit is stalking you, you can transfer it to your sister.
And I don’t have a sister. Which means I’m screwed.
*The first movie scared me. The sequel kinda stunk. Typical.