Here my initial thoughts when I read that post.
- Oooo…it says “stalkers” in the title. Stalkers are fun. They’re like ninjas.
- Oooo…she met a celebrity. I hope it was someone hot.
- Oooo…it was Thoughtsy of Thoughts Appear. I hear she’s hot.
- Waaaait…what? That’s me!
Miss Four Eyes dedicated a post to mwah. Although she’s only recently started her own blog, she’s been reading my blog for awhile.
Here’s part of her post that may
or may not have brought tears to my eyes. I’m breaking it up into bullets, so I can add in my commentary.
You taught me exactly what the appropriate chocolate to fruit ratio is. Thank goodness somebody got this! I’m still beating Ddot over the head with this one.
You showed me that even though you might meet really sucky guys there are always good ones waiting for you somewhere. I truly believe the good guys outnumber the bad ones.
You taught me not to settle for something if I’m not okay with it.
I should go for what I want in life. Especially if what you want is dessert.
You’ve shown me that learning is a constant process, and that it never really stops. You taught me that the most obvious things in life might be the funniest ones. I laugh at everything. Especially myself. Except when I trip and fall. That’s not funny.
Miss Four Eyes said, “You are the reason I started blogging.”
Well, Miss Four Eyes, I’m looking forward to learning about you through your blog. And today I’m blog crushing on you. Because you are the reason I started blogging.
- I blog because I want to bring a little laughter to someone who’s having a bad day.
- I blog because when I’m having a bad day I want someone to tell me tomorrow will be better.
- I blog because somewhere someone is going through the same thing as me. Readers, you’re not alone.
- I blog to give my thoughts a voice.
- I blog because that’s the only way I can justify eating as much dessert as I do.
Why do you blog?