As much as I love Christmas, I love Halloween more. But Christmas offers lots of distractions to help with Halloween withdraw.
- Hot chocolate
- Dipping cookies in hot chocolate
- Putting antlers on my cat
- Catching snow on your tongue
- Sparkling ornaments (I’m easily distracted by sparklies.)
- Pretty lights (I’m like a moth to a flame…without the dying part.)
But sometimes all of that just isn’t enough. Sometimes I need something dark (not dark chocolate…well…maybe….). Something sinister. Something that eats brains.
Why take down Halloween decorations when you can just alter them to fit the next holiday?
I thought about putting the zombie in a diaper to represent the New Year’s baby, but that just seemed too embarrassing…even for a paper zombie cutout.
Next up…Zombie Cupid.