Did you see the new David Zinczenko article about the 7 Worst Holiday Foods? There’s a second author: Matt Goulding. I don’t know what to make of this new author.
Did the TPing of the Zincster’s house make him back off? Or did he just hire a scapegoat? Is this Matt Goulding sidekick going to be a good influence or a bad influence?
Let’s see…shall we?
- Starbucks Peppermint Mocha. Ewww. I don’t like coffee anyways.
- Eggnog. Ewww. I don’t like…nog.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Cinnamon Swirl Muffin. I’ve never had it, but it sounds good. They suggest getting Munchkins instead which seems like an ok compromise.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Snowman. Get the mini Christmas tree instead? Good advice, but what about people who don’t celebrate Christmas? Is there a peanut butter dreidel?
- Denny’s Turkey Melt with Fries. Puh-lease. I haven’t been to a Denny’s since college for drunken munchie food.
- IHOP Eggnog Pancakes. Why get those when you can get the new cinnastack ones? It’s like a giant cinnamon bun pancake…with crack.
- Dairy Queen Reindeer Bites Blizzard. Ice cream? Caramel? Chocolate chunks? Pie crust?
I…uh…have to run out for a minute. Please discuss below. I’ll be right back.