Instead of studying for my Fingerspelling final exam all weekend, I watched superhero movies: Thor and Captain America. I hope this choice doesn’t come back to haunt me later.
First, I watched Captain America.
- Captain America’s pecs are almost bigger than my boobs. Maybe I should do more push-ups.
- Captain America’s eyelashes are longer than mine.
- Fondue is not a food. I think it’s a sexual position.
One thing about Captain America confuses me. Why is the Captain America costume ok, but American flag clothing not ok? Please discuss below.
Whatever the reason, this guy probably should watch Captain America for fashion tips.
From Thor, I learned two very important lessons:
- Even grown men throw temper tantrums.
- If you break the dirty dishes, you never have dishes to wash. Genius!
While watching Thor, I also learned something very important about myself.
Maybe it was his temper tantrum, but no matter how many muscles Thor has, I will always be a tall, dark, and handsome kinda gal.
Blondies just don’t do it for me. Hoody, that means you get Eric Northman.
I still have to watch The Green Hornet and The Green Lantern, but I’m pretty sure I can guess at what the most important lesson is: Anyone wearing green may be a superhero…or a leprechaun.