Remember when the Ravens beat the Steelers? Good times, good times.
Let’s just let that sink in for a moment.
Ok, moving on. Before the game, I didn’t really know anything about football. I knew…
Football is not soccer…unless you’re in a different country. Then it is soccer.
A touchdown is worth 6 points.
- Football players hit each other’s butts. (Has this stopped or are they just not showing it on TV?)
So I did some research. Specifically, on the Ravens and Steelers history.
And by “research,” I mean Googled it and read one article. One article that said this: the Ravens usually beat the Steelers.
That’s how I knew the Ravens would win. And because Clay jinxed it. And because I’m psychic. Seriously.
And I’d like the blogger who was closest in her score prediction to announce the movie. A drumroll please for Ironic Mom…
Did you see that, Clay? No? What about this one?
Thank you, Leanne!
I’m really happy Leanne won because her team recently lost to Pittsburgh, and she had to endure Clay’s taunting.
If you haven’t already, go check out Ironic Mom’s blog. Here’s why:
- She’s Canadian, and everyone knows Canadians are super nice.
- She’s Canadian, and I’ve never heard her say “Eh.”
- She manages to balance teaching, writing, and twins.
- She’s working on a book, so she’ll be famous soon, and if you check her out now, you’ll be able to say, I knew her when….