I’ve been watching horror and zombie movies like crazy for a Movies Teach Us post, and they’ve all been massive fails.
Such massive fails that I didn’t even finish watching them.
- Return to Sleepaway Camp: In all honesty, I didn’t have high hopes for this sequel.
- Zombie Nation: Maybe I turned it off too soon, but there were random flashes of some guy getting spanked…and I don’t understand how that relates to zombies.
- Zombie Apocalypse: I don’t remember why I turned this off.
And last but not least, Zombie High. I had high hopes for this movie because Virginia Madsen was in it, and she was also in C-ndyman (no one says the name on this blog), which scared me.
Here’s what I learned from that movie:
- Mixing brain matter and blood will make you live forever.
- You can get Converse Chucks in mustard yellow.
- Sherilyn Flenn used to date Jack Nicholson.
- Just because a movie has “zombie” in the title doesn’t mean it’s about traditional zombies.
Warning: The term “zombies” is used loosely. If you’re expecting a movie about brain-eating-back-from-the-dead zombies, do not watch this movie.