Since I wrote about Schweddy Balls yesterday, today I thought I’d write about a movie (Hall Pass) with a lot of penis shots. A lot.
Did you see Forgetting Sara Marshall? Remember how you see Jason Segel’s…you know? This is how watching that movie went for me:
Oh my gosh! Did you see that? Oh my gosh, they just showed it again! Surely that was the last time. And there it is again.
Hall Pass went the same way. I think this movie shows more guy parts than girl parts. Finally!
Actually…I liked it better when movies just did that fade to black thing. They’re called private parts for a reason.
Anyways, here’s what I learned:
- Applebee’s is not the best place to pick up women.
- However, Applebee’s is a guy’s dream restaurant.
- Men secretly love Dove soap.
- Some gyms have bars.
- Sometimes you need a bath after you go to the bathroom.
- It’s ok to strike out as long as you take a couple swings.
- A woman’s job is to fake everything between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM.
On a more serious note, is a hall pass out of marriage like a real thing? And why was Joy Behar in this movie? (I’m not sure if the second question is serious or not.)