I have a confession.
These are my confessions. Just when I thought I said all I could say, my chick on the side…
Oh no, wait. That’s not my confession. This is:
I’ve never seen Fight Club…until this weekend.
The problem with watching a movie that’s over a decade old is that you already know the secrets. So I knew that Edward Norton and Brad Pitt were the same person. If you didn’t know that, I feel the need to also tell you the following:
- Bruce Willis is the dead person in The Sixth Sense.
- Darth Vader is Luke’s father in Star Wars.
- Kevin Spacey fakes his limp in The Usual Suspects.
- Indiana Jones hate snakes.
- Cinderella and the Prince live happily ever after.
- The daddy fish finds Nemo.
Now that you’re up to speed, here’s what I learned from Fight Club.
- When a gun barrel is in your mouth, you can only speak in vowels.
- You don’t talk about Fight Club.
- You really don’t talk about Fight Club. (But people do anyways.)
- You can’t shoot your imaginary friends.
After watching the movie, I decided to implement one of the Fight Club rules on my blog: If this is your first visit to my blog, you have to comment.