Last night I watched Toy Story 3. I know, I know. I’m behind. But I had kinda been putting it off because people said it made them cry.
Watching a movie that will make you cry is like sex…you have to be in the mood.
So last night, I sat down with my laundry, lit a few candles, and said, “Let’s do it.” (Do it…like sex. Get it? BWHAHAHA!)
Here’s what I learned:
- Never trust a bear that smells like strawberries.
- If a cowgirl and a spaceman can fall in love, anyone can.
- Toy clowns named “Chuckles” don’t actually chuckle much.
- Little kids are gross. Exhibit A:
- Toys have feelings, too. (I knew it! That’s why each night I rotated which stuffed animals slept with me. And that’s where the sex comparison stops.)
- Kiefer needs a Spanish mode.
And most importantly…
Woody (the toy–we stopped the sex comparison, remember?) never gives up on you. He’ll always be there…no matter what.
Who was your Woody growing up?