Borders is closing. And that means no more Cocoa Trios.
And although that means I won’t put on 5 pounds this winter, I’m still devestated.
Why, God, why would you take the Cocoa Trio from me in my time of need?!
After hearing the news, I needed a laugh, and who better to make me laugh than Robin Williams and Nathan Lane in The Birdcage.
Those two guys are comedy geniuses. And although I was looking for a laugh, the movie kinda depressed me even more.
But ever the teacher, I still took notes for you. I got off to a rocky start, but here’s what I learned…
- Some men dressed as women look better than I do.
- They are definitely better at makeup and hair than I am.
- Their boobs look better, too.
- I need a hot man-maid to clean for me. Or a Cabana boy. (Do you have to have a Cabana to have a Cabana Boy?)
- John Wayne walks funny.
- Gay men like showtunes. (Le sigh. I need more gay friends.)