I’d like to introduce you to my blog wife, Mrs. Amy Thoughts Appear. Or is it Ms.? Or Amy Fix-It-Or-Deal-Appear? Craaaaap. We didn’t discuss how Amy felt about changing her name. Or maybe I should change my name?
Let’s just stick with Amy at Fix It or Deal.
I can’t tell you how happy I was when I got the email from Thoughtsy letting me know that she had chosen me as her blog wife. Seriously, I can’t tell you. I got a reputation to keep, ya know. Anyway, let’s just say that I was “overly pleased,” and I may have needed a tissue.
We’re quite perfect for each other. I like zombies; she likes zombies. I like movies; she likes movies. I like cupcakes; she bakes cupcakes. It’s a match made in cyberspace.
So, what’s the best way for me to express my devotion to my new blog wife? With an homage, of course.
Without further ado, I present: What Thoughts Appear’s Blog Has Taught Me
- Pop-Tarts have a very loyal following, and flavor preferences are a very personal thing.
- If you pay close enough attention, you can learn something from any movie. Even one about arctic Nazi zombies.
- Florida has an amazing wolf sanctuary where the wolves will walk right up and sit on your lap. (And I experienced it for myself!)
- There is such as thing as “fake pants.”
- The US Army Physical Fitness Test is something that I never, ever want to attempt and push-ups are from the devil.
- If you eat something that is amazingly tasty, it probably has crack in it.
- There are a lot more steps to riding a mechanical bull than I ever imagined possible.
- David Zincenko is quite possibly the most miserable man on the planet and really, truly just needs to eat a funnel cake and live a little. Just do it, David. You know you wanna.
Many thanks to my blog wife for letting me take over her blog for a day. But, I guess what’s yours is mine now, right? Except your Pop-Tarts. I would never take those. It’s always good to know your boundaries in a marriage.
Amy, I will totally share my Pop-Tarts with you. That’s why they come in a 2-pack…for sharing.