Happy Birthday to Me!
Today I’d like to introduce you to my blog spouse.
But first, a big thank you to everyone who proposed on Friday’s post Will You Marry My Blog?
It was a tough decision. So I brought in The Hipster to consult. It’s always good to get a second opinion.
Here are just a few of the proposals:
- Holly had a lot to offer: Pop-Tarts every day, candy, adopting an animal together, candy, and even searching for Pete the Penguin. Did I mention she had candy?
- FnkyBee got down on one knee (very romantic), threw in the you-complete-me Jerry Maguire quote, offered me bread twistie tie (very practical), and then said she’d “love me long time.” (At least it won’t be a sexless marriage.)
- Nikita, with big puppy dog eyes, almost got me with her promise to play with Esme.
- Marina, I was all yours until you said “prenup.”
- Spinny offered a new Pop-Tart ring every morning…Yum!
- BlissfulBritt offered Pop-Tarts and kittens. Sweetness and cuteness!
But one person’s proposal won me over. She said, “I promise…”
- To love, honor, and obey…
- To never make you shave your legs…
- To never steal your sangria.
And last but not least, she offered me a Pop-Tart ring. And since just the other week, I bought my blog-spouse-to-be a Pop-Tart engagement ring, I knew Amy was a perfect match.
Amy-Zombie-Princess-Leia, I would to be your blog wife. Thank you for helping me complete my 30 Before 30 List!
PS: Can we have a zombie wedding?