Today is National Margarita Day (Zahara told me). Celebrate good times, come on! It’s a celebration.
So my present to you is bloggy blueberry margarita.
The blog version is a poor substitute for the real thing. You should get a real one to celebrate the holiday properly.
In fact, just to make sure you don’t fudge it up, I’m going to tell you how to celebrate.
Lucky for you, I am an
alcoholic connoisseur of margaritas.
- Glory Days makes an awesome blueberry margarita. It’s so awesome, it’s awe-schome.
- Longhorn has a delicious black raspberry peach margarita.
If you don’t like margaritas, I’m only allowing you one other drink option: The Pink Punk Cosmo from TGIFridays. Any drink that comes with cotton candy is always an acceptable option. Always.
- Decide on a flavor.
- Pick your details: Frozen or On the Rocks? Salt or Sugar? I’m an on-the-rocks-with-a-sugar-rim kinda gal. (But I’m sure you already knew I was a sugar-rim gal instead of a salt-rim girl.)
- When the drink arrives, commence licking the sugar off half the glass.
- Drink the margarita.
- Eat the fruit if it comes with any. It’s healthy.
- Lick the sugar off the last half of the glass.
Happy Margarita Day!