I’ve never been someone who makes New Year’s resolutions.
In fact, until I started dating Kiefer Sutherland, New Year’s Eve was just another day to me. I never stayed up to watch the ball drop, and I was usually in bed by 10:30….with a few exceptions.
This year I’m still not making any resolutions. Isn’t my 30 Before 30 List like a whole buttload of resolutions?
Anyways, the other night at dinner, Boo and Radley played High-Low. You go around the table and say the high part of your day and the low part of your day.
Low: My Pop-Tart was broken and crumbly.
High: I drank a milkshake for lunch. (My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…. Sorry.)
So instead of resolutions, I am going to take a moment to reflect on 2010 Boo-Radley-High-Low style.
Overall, 2010 was pretty good year. Here are the highlights:
- I started a blog!
- Kiefer said he wasn’t ready to move in together, so I moved in with Blarney instead.
- I met Sam Raimi.
- After years of doctors nagging me, I finally had a colonoscopy. All clear! (In more ways than one.) My glorious butt is still gloriously healthy and cancer-free!
- A post was Freshly Pressed!
- I forgave.
- I wore 3 Halloween costumes this year: Tinkerbell, Zombie Bruce Campbell, and Little Red Riding Hood.
- I ran/walked two 5Ks: Cupcakes and Breast Cancer.
- Mephistopheles finally paid me back.
- A laser zapped my bikini line.
- I sold my motorcycle.
- A wolf sat in my lap, and a butterfly landed in my hair.
So that’s my year in a nutshell. What were the highs and lows of your 2010? (You can use Thy as an example.)
I’ve been reading some of your blogs from almost the beginning, but many blogs are new to me. Sometimes I read a post, you mention something from your past, and then I feel left out.
As you look back on 2010, I’m asking you to post some of your highs and lows. What should I know about you?
Happy New Year!