The wonderful thing about cats is…
- They are always helpful. Even when you don’t want them to be. Oh you’re packing? I’ll just sit in this box so you don’t have to pack me.
- They are always napping on something you need. This is the most comfortable book ever.
- They want attention when you’re busy doing something else. Like walking. Then they wind around your legs and trip you.
- They’re sneaky. BWAHAHAHA!
- And they are always eating hangers. (Wait…is that just my cat?)
In this bag are 3 new shirts. Two of them are cereal themed: Boo Berry and Count Chocula.
Esme: Welcome to Kitty Customs. I’m going to need to confiscate these. You can have them back after further inspection.
Esme: I’m going to need to confiscate this hanger, too…for my lunch.
Esme: ::yawning:: This hanger is my binky. Take it away from me while I’m napping and madness will ensue. Ninja madness. You won’t know what hit you. You can’t even imagine the pain my kitty claws will inflict on you. ROAR!