Are you man enough to do this?
What about this?
The other weekend I participated in Walk a Mile in Her Shoes, a march to Stop Violence Against Women. It was so amazing. Men raised money to benefit Heartley House, and then they walked a mile…in heels.
I’m not sure that I could walk a mile in heels. Especially these heels.
A round of applause for these guys on supporting such an important issue. And a round of applause for me for posting this unflattering picture of myself.
Ladies, unfortunately, men now know the secret to our sexy legs: heels.
Did you know…
- 1 in 4 college women experience a completed or attempted rape during their college years.
- Every 2 minutes (in America) someone is sexually assaulted.
- Around the world, 1 woman in every 3 has been beaten or sexually abused.
- Only half of domestic violence incidents are reported to the police.
- Somewhere in America, a woman is battered (usually by her intimate partner) every 15 seconds.