I dropped the Q and used S instead because “FABS” is easier to say than “FABQS.” Go ahead. Try to say it with the “Q.” You’ll sound like Daffy Duck. Despicable.
I peeked at the Search Engine Terms for my blog….again. Sometimes people find my blog by asking questions. WordPress has a character limit on the search terms, so I’ll have to guess the last half of the questions.
- Will I pee my pants if I ride the big…kid rides? Probably.
- Are Skinny Cow sandwiches really that he… He-llaciously delicious? Yes.
- What will make me pee lots and fast? You have a drug test tomorrow, don’t you?
- What would you call Boo Radley? I refer to him as “sir.” And I thank him for the soap figurines.
- Why do men go into the cave to solve…Math problems? They don’t want anyone to see that they use their fingers, toes, and…other thing…to count to 21.
- Are Skinny Cows bad for your stomach? Only when you eat them in moderation. Always overindulge.
- When guys give you the last bite…it means they love you. And they think you’re too skinny. Or there’s something wrong with it. It could go either way.
- How long should a woman wait to email…her bank account number to Nigeria? 5-7 days.
- Where does Wonka chocolate come from? The Chocolate River in the Wonka Factory. Duh.
- Can I eat two Skinny Cows a day? No. You may have 1 or 3. Odd numbers only.
- Where’s Brad? With Waldo.
Based on some search terms that lead people to my blog, I’m considering a few new names to go with the new layout:
- Pee My Pants Blog
- Girls Tattooed “Dude” and “Sweet” Blog
- Barney Is Watching You Blog (Barney the dinosaur or Barney Stinson?)
- God Zilla Blog (The space inbetween is apparently very important.)
- My Cat Is a Thief Blog
- Smores Ring Blog (A smores engagement ring? This is genius.)
Here are names I will not use (again based on search terms):
- Unfrosted Strawberry Pop-Tart Blog (Unfrosted? You should be ashamed of yourself.)
- Pee My Pants at Halloween Blog
- Damn You, Sangria, Blog