Have you met Ted?
Ted’s cute. (Ted was feeling neglected because I’m constantly talking about Barney.)
Have you met Roxanne and Lorraine at Late to The Party?
We all need a blogger friend who says things like, “Ma’am, those pancakes are like sex on your plate with magic and amazingness and you need them. Now.”
Other things you should know about Lorraine:
- She loves the movie The Sandlot. Quoting it elicits proposals from her.
- She loves ice cream. I think this is the most important thing you need to know.
- She lives in Florida because she doesn’t like to wear clothes. Read the blog for further explanation.
Things you should know about Roxanne:
- She loves baseball. I don’t think I can even put anything else on this list.
- Except that she saved Sponge Bob.
One day, ladies, I will make it down to Florida and join you in eating some ice creamy goodness.
And this is the beginning of a new blog series…me blog crushing (a term from Lorraine) on other blogs and paying tribute to them.
This is just a tribute. Couldn’t remember the greatest song in the world. This is just a tribute. You gotta believe me. I wish you were there!
I thought you might rather have some Tenacious D stuck in your head instead of “Roxanne” by The Police.