My first blogger award. Thanks, Izziedarling at The Whatever Factor, for bestowing this award upon me.
Now I get to reveal 7 fun facts about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
- If I did something illegal, got caught (ha!), and was sentenced to death, for my last meal I would like a large bowl of Fruity Pebbles as an appetizer, followed by a main course of mashed potatoes and gravy. And chocolate cake for dessert. Don’t skimp on the icing. (Readers, I can feel you judging me right now, but it’s ok. I still like you.)
- For years I had a love affairs with warm brownies and ice cream. Alas, I can eat brownies no more. They make me sick.
- Sometimes I just want to stand in the rain. Sometimes it is worth the sniffles I’ll inevitably get later.
- I love quotes. Love ’em. It’s totally possible for me to carry on an entire conversation and never say an original thought.
- I’m ridiculously squeamish. When Kiefer Sutherland had laser eye surgery, just the mention of the words “eye flap” sent me curling up into the fetal position.
- I’m hopelessly addicted to books…and chocolate…and blueberry margaritas.
- I love watermelon, but I hate watermelon seeds. Even the little white ones you’re allowed to eat. I have to pick them all out. Come to think of it, I’m going to add that task to the list of requirements for my future husband: “Picks out watermelon seeds for me.”
And I’m passing the award along to…
- A Peine For Your Thoughts
- Crooked Kitty
- Welcome to My Melting Pot
- The Body Logic
- The Cheeky Bride
- The Perfect Boob
- You’re a Grown Man
- The Unabridged Girl
- This Fish Needs a Bicycle
- The Idiot Speaketh
- My Life in Notes
- The Postcard of My [Single] Life
- And last but not least, The Whatever Factor (I don’t remember seeing a no-pass-backs rule. And her blog is awesome, so I have to list it.)